5 ene 2012

I wish


She takes your hand, I die a little. I watch your eyes and I'm in little. Why can't you look at me like that? When you walk by I try to say it but then I freeze and never do it, my tongue gets tight the words can't trade.
I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you.
But I see you with her slow dancing, tearing me apart 'cause you don't see whenever you kiss her I'm breaking.. Oh, how I wish that was me.
She looks at you the way that I would, does all the things, I know that I could. If only time could just turn back 'cause I got three little words that I've always been dying to tell you.
Feel with your hands on my waist while we dance in the moonlight. That you call in your room 'cause you wanna say good night. Oh, how I wish that was me.

Adaptado de (x)